This was the first in-person event for DCC in over two years, and we hope to follow up with more events of this type.
Objectives/Agenda of the Day
- Get to know DCC’s role in the Enduring Change of Supplier Programme
- Understand the changes under the Enduring Change of Supplier
- Meet our Service Delivery Partners and what their role is in the ECoS Programme
- User Integration Testing (UIT) session to discuss areas to consider testing
- Supply Chain & Inventory Workshop to ensure industry supply chain concerns are accounted for in the DCC plans
The feedback we captured during the workshop, discussions and Q&A will be invaluable in helping us to shape the next phase of our ECoS programme. We will collate all the questions and answers into a report and a conclusion of the Inventory & Supply Chain workshop which we will circulate in the coming weeks.
We plan to host a follow-up summit before the end of the year but in the meantime, more information and a copy of our monthly newsletter is available on the DCC Enduring Change of Supplier (ECOS) web page.
Monthly online drop-in sessions are resuming from 17th May where customers interested in knowing more about the ECoS programme or wanting to ask questions are welcome. In addition, more information and a copy of our monthly newsletter is available here.
The summit was a great success and has given us a benchmark for improved customer engagement not just on this programme, but across other programmes that we run out of DCC.