DCC is consulting on amendments to the Intimate Communications Hub Interface Specification (ICHIS).
Amendments are focused on:
- Removing the Bit Error Rate (BER) test requirement;
- Removing the Radio Frequency Noise limits from the Communications Hubs (Comms Hub) data sheets to ICHIS into a new Appendix B;
- Replacing current test content in ICHIS with a new ICHIS test specification
- Adding requirements to test multiple meters;
- Adding a new Appendix A for CHAS information;
- Making other minor changes to the specification such as amending references to standards and adding definitions to the glossary.
DCC Wider Changes to ICHIS v1.0
Intimate Communications Hubs Interface Specification v2.0 Draft v1.0