- Smart Future
- Products & Services
- Customer Hub
- Document Centre
- News & Insights
- Contact Us
In May 2019, DCC consulted on the wider changes to the Intimate Communications Hub Interface Specification (ICHIS).
Amendments were focused on:
• Removing the Bit Error Rate (BER) test requirement;
• Removing the Radio Frequency Noise limits from the Communications Hubs (Comms Hub) data sheets to ICHIS into a new Appendix B;
• Replacing current test content in ICHIS with a new ICHIS test specification
• Adding requirements to test multiple meters;
• Adding a new Appendix A for CHAS information;
• Making other minor changes to the specification such as amending references to standards and adding definitions to the glossary.
On 09 July 2019, DCC concluded on the consultation and has published a new version of the ICHIS.